Self-Contained, Fully Automated, No External Power Required
The GoVAC® FLEX system gives natural gas operators the ability to adopt best practices for performing natural gas capture and recovery during pipeline maintenance and other applications. In addition, the system can be used for natural gas vehicle refueling, station backup and filling tube trailers.
Our patented, portable, natural gas compressor offers a safe and practical solution that prevents methane releases and helps companies achieve their environmental goals.
- Freedom from External Power
No diesel, electricity, or any other fuel source required in its operation. The system runs on the natural gas it is evacuating from the pipeline.
- Portability/ Mobility
Small enough to be pulled by a pickup. The self-contained, integrated system is easy to maneuver around a job site and requires no extra equipment.
- Flexible Inlet/ Outlet Pressures
The GoVAC® FLEX system can draw a pipeline from 1250 psig (higher pressures optional) to near 0 psig and transfer into an adjoining pipeline or a tube trailer at pressures up to 3600 psig.
- Flexibility in Siting
Hazardous area compliant and can operate near pipelines without the need for external diesel generators or air compressors.
- Environmental Reporting
The intuitive control system provides operators with validated environmental reports and operational metrics.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring
The GoVAC® FLEX system is equipped with cellular telematics which allows for remote operations monitoring and two-way communications.
LOWER EMISSIONS FOOTPRINT
The GoVAC® FLEX system is powered by a portion of the natural gas being evacuated.
Total methane captured in terms of CO2e is greater than 99%.
Pipeline Infrastructure Use Cases
- Main pipeline replacement projects
- Commissioning/decommissioning pipelines
- General repairs/maintenance (residential or remote areas)
- Pipeline inspection and integrity management
- Transfer of back-filled natural gas
- Compressor station repair and maintenance
- Pigging operations for gathering lines
- Pigging operations for transmission & distribution lines
- For use in any operation requiring flaring, purging, and/or venting practices
Other Use Cases
- Compression for RNG/CNG production, transport or refueling
- Vessel-to-vessel transfer of RNG/CNG
- Vessel-to-vehicle refueling of RNG/CNG
How the GoVAC® FLEX system Works
GAS INLET PRESSURE:
Selectable drawdown to near 0 psig
GAS OUTLET PRESSURE:
Selectable up to 3600 psig
< 85 dBA @ 10 feet