Onboard Dynamics is looking for a talented Mechanic to join our team.
Founded in 2013, Onboard Dynamics is helping lead the clean fuel revolution with the introduction of its GoFlo® natural gas compressor.
This position will be responsible for installation of new systems, and performing upgrades and maintenance on all automotive engines, compressors and equipment. Also, this person will be responsible for testing the natural gas engine compressors in a safe and responsible manner. And, performing troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, cooling and pneumatic systems.
• Installation and integration of new natural gas systems
• Automotive engine troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
• Perform inspections, repairs and installations of automotive engines and compressor systems
• Occasional travel required, must have a valid driver license and insurance.
• Install 12/24 volt electrical systems including controls, sensors and ECU
wiring per system design and specifications
• High pressure tubing, valve, fitting and hose installation and maintenance
• Work in an engine test cell environment
• Test engine compressor system and report results back to the team
Qualifications & Skills:
• Automotive experience required
• 3-5 years of experience or equivalent
• Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail required
• Strong oral and written communication skills required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic about developing new, challenging technology
• Machine shop experience with the ability to safely use tools including; drill press, various hand
tools, welders, and other manufacturing tools is preferred
• Familiarity with natural gas vehicles and systems preferred
If interested please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org