High-Capacity Pipeline Evacuations
The GoVAC® MAX system is a self-contained natural gas capture and recovery solution that eliminates the need for flaring or venting during pipeline blowdowns. The GoVAC® MAX system is built on our patented compression technology so it runs on the natural gas in the pipeline. This reduces the emission profile to a minimum and removes the need of additional equipment for natural gas recovery.
Operational Benefits and Advantages
- High flow rates for fast evacuation of large projects
- Up to 2400 scfm
- Up to 1440 psig inlet/outlet pressure
- Optimal performance and size for many
- Dropout features for handling lower quality gas
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Internal tool and hose storage
- Low noise
- Intuitive and easy to read HMI
- Remote monitoring
- Automated controls and data collection
- Validated environmental reporting
Average MMSCFD Transferred Based on Pipeline Starting Pressure
All projects evacuated down to 1 psig
READY FOR PROJECTS
Fully Automated, Digitized Evacuation
The control system provides automated data capture and ensures safe and tamper-proof transmission, storage and secure access. Accurate and validated environmental and operational reporting on key metrics are available to the operators both on site and remote. This digitized evacuation capability enables companies to fulfill current and future regulations and environmental initiatives.
GoVAC® MAX System Specifications
Clean Environmental Profile
- Flow rates up to 2400 SCFM
- Average project flow when evacuating
down to 1 psig: 600 to 1200 SCFM
- Gas inlet pressure
- 1440 psig max with drawdown to 1 psig
- Gas outlet pressure
- Up to 1440 psig
- Fuel consumption
- ~5% based on project parameters
Regulatory Compliance and
- Sound rating
- < 85 dba @ 10 feet
- Operating temperatures
- -20 °F to 113 °F (-29 °C to 45 °C)
- Operational control
- HMI with improved user interaction
- Canadian CSA Compliant
Size and Weight
- Length - 20'
- Width - 8' 6"
- Height - <10'
- Weight - <13,000 lbs.